Reserve Manta 35/45 min 1 person – Total price 44€


You know how to swim but you have no or little experience in board sports? Then the Manta board will be perfect for you. Light and stable it allows you to have fun instantly.

To book your board, we require a deposit of 20% of the total rental price. The payment of the remaining 80% is required upon arrival at the store, in cash only. Minimum age to drive the board is 14 years for the Manta board. Minors have to be accompanied by a legal tutor to sign the rental contract. For the contract, an ID and a credit card are required.

The time period we specify includes all preparations and explanations as well as the time in the water.

When renting a Manta board, around 1 hour and 40 minutes have to be scheduled. It is absolutely necessary to arrive punctually on the reservation date.

The time schedule can be subject to change due to weather conditions. Please always check your mails the day before.